Hello, and thanks for your interest in attending Poly Cocktails in NYC!
Whether you’re a new attendee or an attendee who hasn’t missed many events over the last 16 years, you’ll note that we are month-to-month RSVP-only now. Between overcrowding and COVID-19, restarting this event in July 2022 required us to take steps to ensure we were both building community while also keeping our community safe.
For these reasons, attendees are required to:
- Be 21+ years of age with a valid ID. They do scan IDs at the door and they will turn you away if you don’t have ID handy.
- Be up to date on their COVID-19 vaccinations, as per the current CDC recommendations.
- RSVP each month. Please see below for more on RSVPs.
Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test
We ask every attendee to administer a COVID-19 antigen test before each event, on the same day as the event. If you don’t have access to rapid antigen tests, please email us before the day of the event and we’ll connect you! For access to free rapid antigen tests, please check out the listings on this page, separated by location.
How to RSVP
- If you have Facebook and would like to be added to the “official” monthly invite, email us at email@example.com and we’ll get you linked. You’ll need to send your updated COVID-19 vaccination card to that email as well.
- If you’d prefer to use email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to the monthly invite that goes out through email. You will still need to RSVP each month and send your COVID-19 vaccination card to this email, but only once.
How to RSVP for your friends
- If you’re on the monthly Facebook invite, you can utilize the “invite” feature on the top right-hand corner of the invite. They are responsible for reaching out to email@example.com with their vaccination cards.
- You can have them send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “poly cocktails” and I’ll reach out to them with the invite. You’re welcome to be on both Facebook and email lists if it’s easier for you.
- We do have an Instagram, but we won’t post details each month directly to the page. We will instead encourage you to RSVP. You’re welcome to follow us for those reminders and to share that handle with your friends – @polycocktails.
- Please do not screenshot the Facebook invite, or post details of our event on Discord, your website, Bloom App, OPEN app, or your social media. Please remember that we are a private event, and that not everyone is able to be out. Instead, utilize the Facebook invite function, forward the email event, or tell people one-on-one.